Sunday, June 14, 2015

Last Days in Galveston

We are in our new house and finally getting settled enough that I feel like I have a moment to update the blog! Here are some pictures from the last few days in Galveston. Tear!

Checking out the splash pad. It took Avery a little while to warm up to the idea of being splashed, but once she figured out the concept she was a big fan!

Last visit to the Galveston Children's Museum.
This was so, so sad. We loved the Children's Museum! I hope I can find something similar in Fort Worth.


Avery wanted me to help put stickers on her face. We were dying! So funny!

We put them on Kendall too and she didn't think it was very funny.

Pool party with our friends.
I miss everybody like crazy!! :(

Making sushi with the Molines! 



Avery got some sushi in her chopsticks!
Tyler let her try a bite and she liked it "pretty good".
("Pretty good" is Avery catch phrase lately. 
"How are you doing, Avery?" ... "Pretty good."
"How's your lunch, Avery?' .... "Pretty good."
"How did the you like swimming, Avery?" ... "Pretty good.")


I finished Avery's quilt! I love how it turned out! I can't wait to put it on her bed when we get one.


We went to the turtle release. They released about 50 turtles that had been hospitalized. It was pretty neat and the Galveston Daily News put us in the newspaper again so that was fun. Save the turtles!

With some of our friends that were there.


Kendall is sitting up really well so I tried her out in the grocery cart. She loved it! This girl is growing up so fast!



1 comment:

Coreen said...

I laughed outright at the "sticker faces". Especially Kendall's!! Haha! I LOVE the quilt you made Avery!!!!!!! I might have to do one now! And I'm gonna miss that museum too! 😟😟😟