We just got back from our 2 week vacation to Colorado. Tyler and I both really wanted to get in some skiing this season so it was top priority to make it out to CO while he had some time off. (oh, and so the grandparents could see their babies :) )
When we showed up my parents had a huge sign on the garage for Tyler. We were still on a high from Match Day and we loved it.
Avery LOVED having free range at Grandma Engstrom's house. She was my mom's constant companion and my mom was happy to have her tagging along. Avery likes Grammy way more than she likes me :)
Avery trying on all of Grammy's shoes and make up.

Avery loved taking trips to the grocery store with Grammy and riding the penny horse. Apparently she wasn't scarred from Grandma trying to get her to ride it last summer...
Visiting Grandpa at his office. I think this is one of the cutest pictures of Avery of all time.
Trying on socks.
At the ski condo trying on Daddy's helmet!
My mom was so nice and stayed home with the girls for two days so Tyler and I could ski with my dad. We had such a good time, I barely even missed those cutie pies!
Daddy (and Grandpa) helped Avery build her very first snowman.
She sang "once there was a snowman" complete with actions most of the time they were building.
On the slopes!

Avery and Kendall playing on our bed at the condo.
They are seriously so cute together. Kendall adores Avery and Avery loves to take care of Kendall. I think they are going to be the best of pals.
Back at home Avery helped Grammy make a pie for Uncle Kent's b-day.
Swim suit shopping with this little fashionista.
Tyler and I ate at Cafe Rio 4 (or 5?) times in the 2 weeks we were there.
We looooove it!!
Avery checking out the snow.
Playing with the Martin twins while my mom got her hair done.
Helping Grandpa change the batteries in her toy.
Loving on Kendall.
Avery gives such tender kisses. It cracks me up every time.
Kent and Kenzie with our babes.
Horsing around with Uncle Kent.
Kendall is so cute!!
Avery really liked playing the piano with me.
I think I might need to get her a slide, she liked this so much.
Eating strawberry pie with Uncle Kent!
(How is my little brother 24?!)
All the great-grandkids.
To be continued....






















1 comment:
What an wonderful time with had with our family!!! Such fun photos!!!
Post a Comment