Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas in Colorado

We had a great Christmas in Colorado with the Engstroms!

I got to visit with my friend from high school, Sami.

Avery wrote hers and Kendall's names on their cups.
She's getting really good at her letters!

Had to make a quick run to the grocery store and got caught in some snow!

Grammy with her three grandgirls.

We got to visit our friends from med school, the Hobbs.
Kendall loved all of Skyler's dress ups.

Santa stopped in for a visit!


He brought the girls just what they asked for!
Avery: a barbie that looks like a mermaid and a tea set.
Kendall: cake and cupcakes (a true Hedman!)

The karaoke has been a big hit!

Water Wow

Twilight Sparkle sweatshirt

We opened gifts all morning. It took the girls forever because they wanted to stop and play with every gift.

We blessed Reagan on Christmas.
She's wearing my blessing dress and my mom crocheted her blanket.


All the men who stood in the circle:
Tyler, my brothers and dad, my cousin and uncle, and my parents Bishop.

Brothers and dad

Tyler with his baby. 
He gave her a really beautiful blessing.

Love our girl :)

Family of 5!

All the Engstroms

All the girls

Uncle Bryce putting on a show for the girls.

More snow!

We went to a Nuggets game and I brought this hat for ear protection for Reagan. She loved the game and was super alert!

Avery wanted Reagan to sleep with her.

The girls were so excited to go to Colorado and build a snowman. Luckily we got some snow while we were there!



Went shooting!

Tyler had to help everyone with their guns.

The girls built a pillow floor with every pillow in the house while we were gone.

Took some family pics in the backyard.





While everyone else went skiing my mom and I took the girls to see her friend's new puppy.

Avery wants a dog soooo bad :(

Tyler and Dad on the slopes.

Bathing in Grammy's bath.

We went to breakfast with the Hobbs. The kids got their own table.

All the kids are getting so big!

On the flight home Reagan and I had our own row!

We did an early New Years Eve party with the Bodilys.


Queen Elsa eating dinner.


Kendall changes clothes constantly and she is always coming out in the most hilarious outfits.

Avery showing Reagan how to play with her toys.

Three sisters. The always want me to put Reagan next to them on the couch.
They both love her so much.

We went to play at McDonald's with the Bodilys and I thought it was so cute how Olivia and Avery were at a table chatting with each other. I felt like I was getting a glimpse into her life 10 years from now.

Avery starts back to school tomorrow and Tyler is back at work. The girls are starting gymnastics again this week. Back to real life!

3 comments:

Coreen said...

I laughed right out loud and Kendall's swim suit, bows, heels get up! She is SO FUNNY!
What a fun Christmas!!!! I'm SO GLAD it worked for everyone to come!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time and a good break. You have a very cute family and you look great Chandra!

Trevor said...

Reagan has such loving older sisters!