The Poulsens and Van Wagenens came to visit us for a couple days! It was so fun to see our old Galveston friends and hang out like old times. But first, a couple pictures of the girls...
The girls eating a snack while they watch tv.
Park day!
Movie night in Avery's bed. These girls ask to have a sleepover every night. I might have to let them start sharing a room.
Avery holding baby Lacey! We hadn't met Lacey or Penny before they came to visit! Both babies were so adorable and Avery especially loved holding them and playing with them.
Avery has taken a liking to Kyle. I have a similar picture from 6 months ago when we visited them in Katy.
Kids table! Avery is such a goof.
So fun to share a meal together again!
We went to Happy Lark to play the next day because the weather turned unexpectedly cold.
And Torchy's tacos for lunch!
Reading stories.
Playing ball with Lacey.
The girls slept in our room with us while everyone was here.
I had a nice cozy bed set up for them, but Kendall wanted to sleep over here.
We checked out the Dino Labs at the children's museum.
Sitting in a fossil!
Dinosaur friends.
Avery and Dolly were so cute in the wind tunnel.
We love our friends!
The Fort Worth stock show was going on while they were in town so we walked by some of the animals.
Kendall was all wore out!
Avery and all her friends asleep in our bed.
Smelling flowers in Hobby Lobby.
Zoo day with friends.
Kendall wanted to wear all the tutus at once.
I sent Avery into my room to clean up the pillows and she fell asleep.
I'm jealous.
Tyler and I went to Supercross yesterday!
We were disappointed with the race, but it was still really fun!
I went in to get Kendall up from her nap and found her like this: no clothes and sleeping under her pillow.




























1 comment:
Looks like fun! Your girls are too cute.
Post a Comment